Choose a plan
Professional email, online storage, video meetings and other business tools to transform the way you work
- Business email addresses (email@example.com)
- Video and voice calls
- Integrated online calendars
- 30 GB of online storage for file syncing and sharing
- Online text documents, spreadsheets and slides
- Easy-to-create project sites
- Security and admin controls
- 24/7 phone and email support
Google Appswith unlimited storage and Vault
- Unlimited Storage (or 1 TB per user if fewer than 5 users)
- Advanced admin controls for Drive
- Audit and reporting insights for Drive content and sharing
- Google Vault for eDiscovery covering emails, chats, docs and files
- Search and export to different formats easily
- Archive all emails sent by your company
- Set message-retention policies
- Place and enforce litigation holds on inboxes
Top questions about pricing
What is a User?
A user is defined as one personalised email address (firstname.lastname@example.org). Group email aliases (email@example.com) are included free and don't count as users.
What’s the difference between the flexible and annual plan?
Flexible Plan - You can add and delete users at any time. You only pay for the service used during that month. You’re billed monthly.
Annual Plan - You commit to Apps for a full year and get a discounted rate. You can add more users, but can’t delete users during that year without a charge. You’re billed on a monthly basis at USD 4.17/user/month. Only available for the standard Google Apps for Work plan.
How do I pay?
You can pay by credit card or, depending on the location of your business, you may also pay by direct debit.
You can also prepay by making a manual payment to your account. The credit will be automatically debited at the start of each month instead of your primary form of payment being automatically charged.