This is why youre fat (.com that is)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brew-Happy

Reaction score
http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/

If overindulged food ideas grosses you out, avoid the site.

That being said, some of the submissions are sickening just thinking about eating them:cross:

This one is just WOW!
i2dw5nf19ohmvh83awgqdwnpo1_500.jpg

And to keep it beer related, look in this background:
i2dw5nf19laqgikdlv1rR9f2o1_500.jpg

Uugh is the only word that comes to mind:drunk:

While there is no likely chance of me eating a whole pizza taco or the entire deep fried Kielbasa, most of these foods fascinate me. The portions might be a bit much, but seriously some of that stuff looks damn good.

I'd try many of those items.

Just found my new favorite:

SPAMSICLE!!!

Deep fried breaded spam on a stick

i2dw5nf19k6ovygycjlHSmjro1_r5_500.jpg

All you would need is cheese (or cheez) based dipping sauce:ban:

If overindulged food ideas grosses you out, avoid the site.

That being said, some of the submissions are sickening just thinking about eating them:cross:

This one is just WOW!

And to keep it beer related, look in this background:
i2dw5nf19laqgikdlv1rR9f2o1_500.jpg

Uugh is the only word that comes to mind:drunk:

Come on, brew-happy, if you are really an Ag you would have posted a trash can lid from Zapato's!

I've eaten at Lunchbox Laboratory a few times now. They've had pics of their burgers at least twice... amazing place.

I could definitely go for this bad boy:

i2dw5nf19lxofwzwWcx3cEzao1_500.jpg

A layer of Fritos, a layer of beef chili with beans, a layer of cheesy Doritos, a layer of beef chili and a layer of fried jalapeño poppers stuffed with cream cheese, all topped shredded cheese and baked in a casserole dish.

Come on, brew-happy, if you are really an Ag you would have posted a trash can lid from Zapato's!

quickerNu,

I had forgotten about those!! We ordered for a group of ~6 and I don't think we finished it. LOL! Good times.

What about the humongous burrito from Freebirds. Enough to feed a family of 4:D

There is (or maybe was) a place on the Texas coast called "The Crazy Cajun". Their motto was, "We're gonna make you hurt yourself." Insane portions and a dessert cart you could not pass up.

Then there's the 8-lb Jethro burger at The Still south of Las Vegas.

Back