1 2
travellering
travellering New Reader
7/15/14 8:31 p.m.

In reply to ryanty22: It's a mid to late 70's Toyota Corona wagon with many Kyusha style mods

Thanks all for appreciating the pictures. It was a fun event and according to one of the organizers, totalled over 1800 cars throughout the morning!

calteg
calteg HalfDork
7/15/14 9:51 p.m.
bmw88rider wrote: Better variety than the Austin C&C where 80 to 85% is either american muscle, pony car, or Corvette. Don't get me wrong, I like those cars but seeing a whole parking lot of them is a little boring.

The LSX presence is strong at all the Texas C&C. I've been the only miata there the past two times (not including the hardparking stance tards)

ryanty22
ryanty22 Dork
7/15/14 9:54 p.m.
travellering wrote: In reply to ryanty22: It's a mid to late 70's Toyota Corona wagon with many Kyusha style mods Thanks all for appreciating the pictures. It was a fun event and according to one of the organizers, totalled over 1800 cars throughout the morning!

That's awesome and one I've never seen before

ryanty22
ryanty22 Dork
7/15/14 9:55 p.m.

You got great shots of the car show (ZZ top song running through my head)

octavious
octavious Reader
7/16/14 6:34 a.m.

travellering--Let me know next time you go and we can meet up. Some of he other guys met up for one last year. I've missed both of the ones this year due to being out of town.

BoostedBrandon
BoostedBrandon Dork
7/16/14 4:46 p.m.

I went to my first Cars and Coffee this weekend in Louisville. Rode up with Spoolpigeon in the S2000. Not as many cars as your show there, but some very nice stuff nonetheless. Would love to go back!

travellering
travellering New Reader
7/16/14 6:17 p.m.

In reply to octavious:

Sounds good. I thought it might have been you when I saw a yellow Porsche come in, glad I didn't rush over to introduce myself....

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
YIMAKvmiYUJzVuNJrG0U3lquQ5wq9899V3BIDJAJMhBJkrPEZ0OZGWOQqU43hpAD