can someone walk me through renting rooms out in my home. How I go about doing it. Thank You!

Answered!
Heather1731
Level 1
Francestown, NH

can someone walk me through renting rooms out in my home. How I go about doing it. Thank You!

Can someone walk me through renting rooms out in my home.  How I go about doing it.  Thank You!

1 Best Answer
Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Heather1731 

Ok Heather, this is going to be a bit long but it is quick and easy for me!

I have produced an 85 page book for hosting beginners which is a complete guide to possibly making a successful host. It is information I would love to have had when I first started out.

I start at the very beginning and follow through to quite advanced scenarios.

I will include the first 10 pages of this book here because all that is involved is a bit of cut and paste on my part.

The Airbnb programming is all the time altering and nothing stays set in stone for long. 

Pages 5, 6,7,8 will be different in layout now to what it was when I did this but the steps are basically the same. 

So here are the first 10 pages.......

My Hosting Bible page 1.png

My Hosting Bible page 2.png

My hosting Bible Page 3.png

My hosting Bible Page 4.png

My Hosting Bible Page 5.png

My Hosting Bible Page 6.png

My Hosting Bible Page 7.png

My Hosting Bible Page 8.png

My Hosting Bible Page 9 a.png

My Hosting Bible Page 10.png

Obviously there is much more to being a successful host but these steps should get you off to a competent start.

This is the cover of My Hosting Bible.....

Ebook cover g.png

All the best Heather with your hosting career.

Cheers..........Rob

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Heather1731 start by clicking on create a listing and work through the questions.come back here when you need more help

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Heather1731 

Ok Heather, this is going to be a bit long but it is quick and easy for me!

I have produced an 85 page book for hosting beginners which is a complete guide to possibly making a successful host. It is information I would love to have had when I first started out.

I start at the very beginning and follow through to quite advanced scenarios.

I will include the first 10 pages of this book here because all that is involved is a bit of cut and paste on my part.

The Airbnb programming is all the time altering and nothing stays set in stone for long. 

Pages 5, 6,7,8 will be different in layout now to what it was when I did this but the steps are basically the same. 

So here are the first 10 pages.......

My Hosting Bible page 1.png

My Hosting Bible page 2.png

My hosting Bible Page 3.png

My hosting Bible Page 4.png

My Hosting Bible Page 5.png

My Hosting Bible Page 6.png

My Hosting Bible Page 7.png

My Hosting Bible Page 8.png

My Hosting Bible Page 9 a.png

My Hosting Bible Page 10.png

Obviously there is much more to being a successful host but these steps should get you off to a competent start.

This is the cover of My Hosting Bible.....

Ebook cover g.png

All the best Heather with your hosting career.

Cheers..........Rob