ForumsThe TavernThis Is Why You're Fat

77 13120
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

OK. So I found this site. You guys gotta check it out. Once you do, post your favorite thing from the site here. I have too many favorites, but I'll post one of my faves right now.

I present the breakfast cabin:

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l2fk26gjOn1qzvnxpo1_500.jpg

• 77 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

The site's still there, but it's broke somehow. I believe they'll get to fixing it quickly.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

http://www.funnyphotos.net.au/images/this-is-why-youre-fat-burger1.jpg

wow, i mix sometimes food together but i would not eat that.

http://www.thetoryparty.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/oreo_stack.jpg

can you hold that oreo without making a mess?

google: this is why youre fat and click then pictures. click on a picture and then you can post it.

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

That Oreo is just ridiculous. Who would want to eat that anyway? I would much rather just eat all the Oreos by themselves.

cmb2kool
cmb2kool
378 posts
Nomad

those all look cool but i dont know if i woult eat any of them

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

those all look cool but i dont know if i woult eat any of them

Why not?
cmb2kool
cmb2kool
378 posts
Nomad

well i just that they're probaly to much for me and they probably have a billion calories.

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

If I ate anything I've seen on that website, I assure you I would probably actually lose weight by vomiting up not only that, but whatever I had already eaten that day.

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

If I ate anything I've seen on that website, I assure you I would probably actually lose weight by vomiting up not only that, but whatever I had already eaten that day.

What about the Cheetos that they sell in Japan that are dipped in icing? Those look delicious.
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

probably have a billion calories.

Well, there's that 30,000 calorie sandwich.

What about the Cheetos that they sell in Japan that are dipped in icing? Those look delicious.

Remember, it's Japan. They have fish ice cream there.

Well, I'd eat some of the food from that site. Though it'd be an extremely occasional thing. Most of the food there is only good to eat if you've been starving for days.
pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Remember, it's Japan. They have fish ice cream there.

Who would eat fish ice cream?

Most of the food there is only good to eat if you've been starving for days.

I can think of a few better ways of committing suicide...
That crap may have a lot of energy in it, but most of what I've seen is in too much quantity to be healthy in a scenario like that.
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

That crap may have a lot of energy in it, but most of what I've seen is in too much quantity to be healthy in a scenario like that.

That's why you'd only eat enough. If you hadn't been eating for a week or more, and someone presented you a table full of those foods, would you eat at least a morsel?

Who would eat fish ice cream?

The Japanese. They also like squid ice cream.
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

That's why you'd only eat enough. If you hadn't been eating for a week or more, and someone presented you a table full of those foods, would you eat at least a morsel?

I would definitely eat some.

Just for the record, I'm fairly certain those Cheetos don't have cheese on them, they're just plain Cheetos dipped in icing rather than cheese.
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I'd eat some too, but I'm asking pHacon.

Yeah, they don't really have cheese in 'em. Just puffed corn and some dip/flavoring/icing. Like cheese puffs, but without the cheese.

Hey, I've even eaten chocolate/strawberry flavored puffs.

Why name them Cheetos, if they aren't cheese?

Link.

DrusK
DrusK
11 posts
Nomad

Nice, nice x)
I'm sad because I can't see the site.. I'm french....
can you put more screen ?

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

It's so gross...

What is gross specifically?
Showing 46-60 of 77