When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lauterwasser Handlebars

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

josehuerta

Finally riding a big boys bike
Lauterwasser (1).JPG
Lauterwasser (2).JPG
Lauterwasser (3).JPG
Lauterwasser (4).JPG
Lauterwasser (5).JPG
Lauterwasser (6).JPG

I can't say these are Lauterwasser bars, but I can't say they are not. They clearly have the proper bends and I think they are originals based on the irregular shape of the center. Lauterwasser ('30's British Olympian) supposedly built these in his own shop, so they are not "mass produced" perfect. Chrome, 7/8", came with a shim roll to fit to your stem. Either way they are a nice bend, most of us don't spend a lot of time in the drops. $100 shipped from 88030 New Mexico. Any form of payment is fine.

View attachment 165706View attachment 165707View attachment 165708View attachment 165709View attachment 165710View attachment 165711
I can't say these are Lauterwasser bars, but I can't say they are not. They clearly have the proper bends and I think they are originals based on the irregular shape of the center. Lauterwasser ('30's British Olympian) supposedly built these in his own shop, so they are not "mass produced" perfect. Chrome, 7/8", came with a shim roll to fit to your stem. Either way they are a nice bend, most of us don't spend a lot of time in the drops. $100 shipped from 88030 New Mexico. Any form of payment is fine.

These are stunning bars, and a good price.

I'll take them if you would be ok to ship out of the US.

You would have to change the price, to ship, at my expense.

My email is [email protected]. If I don't hear from you I'll take it as you don't want to ship abroad, which I totaly understand if it is the case.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back