Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • White Bikes – White Rims – Pictures Pls
  • B@rney
    Free Member

Hello – White Bike & White Rim pictures please, I know a similar thread existed just wondered if there is any fresh pictures around? Many thanks in advance

mhailo
    Free Member

My old Avalanche:

-=

carbon337
    Free Member

I would like some white rims…..

Anyone want to swap some black xm317 with hope pro2's for some thing similar but with white rims?

rudedog
    Free Member

Not long put together from bits and pieces I got from the classified section on here…

rudedog
    Free Member

deleted

stooo
    Free Member

Here's mine….

Couple of changes since pic – new red RF Dues Cranks and I've got rid of the gravity drop post in favour of a much less fugly thomson.

Still got the white rims though.

BMC09
    Free Member

my old On-One… sadly no longer own…

druidh
    Free Member

Ah well, here's another On One to keep yours company

and a Meta 5…

ex-pat
    Free Member

Rude dog, I like yours best out of that lot (sorry everyone else).
    Need to be a pro to ride it though, looks like something out of a racing team.
    😀

Jamie
    Free Member

Damn you rudedog. I was trying to resist buying myself a handjob which i really cannot afford, but that looks a really nice build.

*counts pennies*

rudedog
    Free Member

Damn you rudedog. I was trying to resist buying myself a handjob which i really cannot afford, but that looks a really nice build.

*counts pennies*

I'm absolutely made up with the HJ – gave it its first proper outing on Saturday and so far its really exceeded my expectations. I was a bit unsure how it would be with 140mm forks and such a short stem but it worked so well I'm going to keep it as is.

Jamie
    Free Member

@Rudedog

What size frame did you go for and what height are you….if you don't mind me asking 😉

B@rney
    Free Member

Thanks for those quality pics – For me decision is made, it looks right, thought it may look too much but they look good. I agree they all look 'race ready'

deluded
    Free Member

rudedog, Nooooooooooooooooo, there can be only one. F*ck. I can see a new bike project coming on. :mrgreen:

rudedog
    Free Member

I'm 5 11 and went for a 17.5" frame

nickegg
    Free Member

I wondered when your's might appear on this thread Larry!!!!

nickegg
    Free Member

Rudedog….are the new frames able to run 140's? I run 95-130mm TALAS on my 2007 Handjob and find it handles best around the 110-120 mark. But i do have a 90mm stem on it.

deluded
    Free Member

I'm gutted. 😈

Jamie
    Free Member

I'm 5 11 and went for a 17.5" frame

Interesting. I was thinking of a 17.5 for myself, but at 5'7" maybe a 15.5" might be more suitable.

rudedog
    Free Member

Nickegg – yeah, the axle to crown for the fox floats I got is 510mm which is the maximum the HJ can take. Maybe I'll try a spacer in them when I open them up for a service.

Deluded – that's a cracking looking bike you have there 😉

deluded
    Free Member

Nick, get some white rims for your Zesty. DO IT.

rudedog, Good work.

Dancake
    Free Member

here you go. sorry about the bash ring. Got a white hub too 🙂

Nonsense
    Free Member

I'm a bit slow …

And it's a crappy iPhone picture … I'll get my coat …

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘White Bikes – White Rims – Pictures Pls’ is closed to new replies.