It's time to go Google
Choose a plan:
Google Apps for Business
- Customised email addresses for your domain
- 30 GB Gmail and Drive Storage
- Video chat, calendar and document editing
- 24/7 customer support
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Unlimited users
- Business controls and security
Google Apps for Business and more
Includes unlimited storage, Google Vault and other advanced features
Additional features include:
- Unlimited storage (or 1 TB per user, if fewer than 5 users)
- Advanced controls, audit and reporting for Drive.
- Google Vault for eDiscovery covering emails, chats, docs and files
- Archive all emails, with easy search and export for legal discovery
Additional business storage pricing
Contact sales or Freephone +44 800-587-8847 to speak to a sales rep*Available Mon-Fri, 8:30 - 17:00 (GMT)
Commonly asked questions
How much does Google Apps for Business cost?
Google Apps for Business customers pay a monthly fee for each user, on one of two plans. All users on the account must be on the same plan.
- Flexible Plan: Add and delete user accounts at anytime for £3.30/user account/month plus taxes. You will be billed at the end of each month and only pay for the number of users you had in that month.
- Annual Plan: You commit to a fixed number of accounts for one year at a discounted rate of £33/user account/year plus taxes, but you will still be billed monthly for the duration of the contract (£2.75 per month). You can add additional users anytime, and you will be billed for them on a pro-rated basis for the remainder of the subscription term.
What counts as a user?
We consider a user to be the same as the number of distinct email inboxes you need. One user can have multiple email addresses, and a domain can have multiple aliases (see more here) - these are included in the price for each user.
How can I purchase extra storage?
You can purchase extra storage through our unlimited storage plan. 'For $10/user/month, you get unlimited storage, Google Vault plus other advanced features. Businesses with fewer than 5 users get 1TB per user per month, Google Vault plus other advanced features..
What does Google Apps cost if I purchased a domain?
If you bought a domain with us and signed up for a Google Apps trial at the same time, you will automatically be billed for Apps at the end of your 30 day trial. You can also cancel your trial. Learn more.
For help with these tasks inside the control panel, visit these help center articles.
What forms of payment do you accept?
What taxes will I owe?
Do you offer discounts?
We do not offer discounts of any kind, including for volume purchases or for use of other Google products. It is not possible to buy individual components of the Apps suite.
Do you offer discounts to nonprofit organizations?
Non-profit organizations of any size in the U.S., England, and Wales are eligible to use Google Apps for Education Edition for free through the Google for Nonprofits program. Learn how to apply here
I'm upgrading from Standard Google Apps to Google Apps for Business. Will I be charged for my existing Google Apps user accounts?
When you upgrade your domain, all of your Google Apps users will be eligible for the extra features in the business version as detailed above on this Pricing page. All users on your account will be on the business version and you will be charged for all of them.
Can I get a refund if I change my mind?
No. If you aren’t sure how many users you have, or if this number fluctuates, we recommend choosing the Flexible Plan.