Recent Quotes (30 days)

You have no recent quotes
chg | %

Orogen Gold PLC  

(Public, LON:ORE)   Watch this stock  
Find more results for ORE
-0.0015 (-6.38%)
Aug 30 - Close
LON real-time data - Disclaimer
Currency in GBX unless noted
Range 0.02 - 0.02
52 week 0.02 - 0.05
Open 0.02
Vol / Avg. 31.64M/115.46M
Mkt cap 1.73M*
P/E     -
Div/yield     -
EPS 0.00*
Shares 5,507.67M
Beta     -
Inst. own     -

Key stats and ratios

Q4 (Dec '15) 2015
Net profit margin - -
Operating margin - -
EBITD margin - -
Return on average assets -53.08% -32.29%
Return on average equity -39.59% -26.14%
Employees 2 -
CDP Score - -


18 Fitzwilliam Place, Dublin 2
United Kingdom - Map

Website links

External links

Analyst Estimates - BusinessWeek
Options - MarketWatch
Director Dealings - Yahoo Finance


Orogen Gold plc (Orogen) is a United Kingdom-based company engaged in the development of mineral exploration and production projects in Europe, with an emphasis on gold exploration and project development. The Company operates two gold exploration projects: Mutsk Gold Project (Mutsk) and Deli Jovan Gold Project. The Mutsk Gold Project is located in the Syunik Province in southern Armenia 210 kilometers southeast of the capital city Yerevan at about 2,000 meters elevation. The Company's other gold exploration project, the Deli Jovan Gold Project (Deli Jovan), is located in the Zajecar municipality in eastern Serbia approximately 250 kilometers from Belgrade. Orogen has an exclusive Joint Venture agreement with Georaid CJSC (Georaid), an Armenia registered company, to earn an 80% interest in Mutsk. Orogen holds a 60% interest in Deli Jovan with the remaining 40% interest held by Reservoir Minerals Inc. (Reservoir).

Officers and directors

Colin Bird Chief Executive Officer, Director
Age: 68
Alan Mooney Finance Director, Executive Director
Edward Slowey Operations Director, Director
Age: 65
Ross Crockett Company Secretary
Adam Reynolds Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Age: 53
Michael Henry Nolan Non-Executive Director
Age: 51