Recent Quotes (30 days)

You have no recent quotes
chg | %

Renewable Energy Generation Ltd. news

   Watch this stock
Showing stories 11 - 20 of about 87   

Articles published

WIND 65.50 +0.50 (0.77%)
price chart
Barnacle Goose chicks, the energy market, and the failures of state planning
We know that we want a low carbon energy system. There are amazing energy innovations happening all the time in everything from radical demand reduction to fourth generation nuclear, from distributed battery systems to carbon capture and storage.
Hydrogenics Wins Two Hydrogen Fueling Stations in California and the United ...
Hydrogenics Corporation (www.hydrogenics.com) is a globally recognized developer and provider of hydrogen generation and fuel cell products and services, serving the growing industrial and clean energy markets of today and tomorrow. ... to economic ...
Related articles »  
UK kicks off energy storage trial
UK Power Networks has started a two-year trial of the Smarter Network Storage facility at Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire. The scheme will help pave the way for greater integration of renewables generation on the UK grid and involved installing a ...
Climate Change Authority calls for delayed renewables deadline
The CCA's key recommendations for renewables are that the large-scale RET, which calls for Australia to have 41,000 gigawatt hours of renewable energy capacity by 2020, should be maintained, but the target year deferred by three years. Meanwhile, the ...
Related articles »  
Farm energy case study: Roof-mounted solar PV, Wales
Paul Spackman quizzed five farmers who have been generating renewable energy for at least a year to hear their experiences and get their tips for others considering entering what is still a relatively new sector.
UK homegrown mix 40% green
However, just 33.8% of UK generation is from domestically-sourced fuels and the imported fuels making up the remaining 66.2% travel an average 3900 miles to get here.
Improving Infrastructure, Developing Renewable Energy Vital For Nevis
One financing has be secured, Amory noted the company planned to drill one or more production wells to prove the resource, possibly by the end of 2016.
Related articles »  
Atlantis Awarded Feed-in Tariff for 4.5MW of Tidal Generation in Canada
Atlantis Resources Limited's Canadian subsidiary has been awarded a Feed-in Tariff for up to 4.5 megawatts of tidal generation to be deployed at the Fundy Ocean Research Center for Energy (FORCE) in Nova Scotia, Canada. The Developmental Feed-In-Tariff ...
Related articles »  
Lincolnshire Renewables Firm Wins National Award
... save money and become energy efficient." Over the past three years, East Bridge Electrical Ltd. has performed over 20 solar PV installations throughout the Lincolnshire area - saving home and business owners thousands of pounds.
Related articles »  
Get Ahead of the Trend: Ten Market Disruptors for 2015
This industry lives for the upheaval of a new �killer app� and in 2015, wearables are poised to make the leap into the mainstream, moving from �limited-run products for tech-cognescenti into an important hardware category,� S&P's Angelo Zino and Scott ...