Recent Quotes (30 days)

You have no recent quotes
chg | %

R.E.A. Holdings plc news

   Watch this stock
Showing stories 11 - 20 of about 75   

Articles published

RE.B 117.60 +1.85 (1.60%)
price chart
Thumbs-up for 200MW North Kent
Samsung Renewable Energy and Pattern Renewable Holdings Canada have won local backing for a new 200MW wind project in Ontario.
Fred Olsen seeks UK partners
Fred Olsen Renewables is exploring the sale of a stake in its operational 433MW UK wind portfolio. The development company said today it is "considering the possibility of bringing partners into" the onshore holdings "in part to enhance further growth".
Siem wins €100m Veja Mate lines
Siem Offshore Contractors has won a €100m contract for turnkey supply and installation of the inter-array cabling system at the 400MW Veja Mate offshore wind farm in the German North Sea.
Champlin closer to Hawaiian hope
US developer Champlin/GEI Wind Holdings has passed another milestone in state and federal permitting for the 24MW Na Pua Makani wind farm on the Hawaiian island of Oahu.
Catapult names finance chief
He then joined London and Edinburgh-based investment bank Quayle Munro Holdings PLC, initially focusing on infrastructure projects through the private finance initiative.
The Senior Managers Regime: the buck stops here – or does it?
In an article first published by Thomson Reuters Accelus, managing associate Annabel Mackay examines the employment implications of the new Senior Managers and Certification Regime and Code of Conduct.
Bridge Capital funds Con Ed
Bridge Capital Holdings has provided Consolidated Edison Development with term debt financing to restructure and repay construction project financing for three solar facilities.
Canadian offloads Ontario PV plant
Canadian Solar has completed the sale of the 10MW CityLights PV plant in Ontario to Renewable Energy Trust Ontario Holdings. The operational facility in the town of Chesterville features Canadian Solar modules and will sell output to Hydro One under a ...
Crews gain ground at 270MW K2
Crews have completed road work and foundation construction at the southwestern Ontario project, owned jointly by Capital Power, Samsung Renewable Energy and Pattern Renewable Holdings Canada. Engineering, procurement and construction ...
Ming Yang plays its part
China Ming Yang Wind Power Group has acquired a 99% stake in China Smart Electric Group, with the remaining 1% expected to be sealed soon.