Recent Quotes (30 days)

You have no recent quotes
chg | %

Polymetal International PLC news

   Watch this stock
Showing stories 1 - 10 of about 91   

Articles published

POLY 909.84 +3.34 (0.37%)
price chart
Polymetal International PLC (POLY) Stock Rating Reaffirmed by Numis Securities Ltd
Polymetal International PLC logo Polymetal International PLC (LON:POLY)'s stock had its “add” rating reaffirmed by research analysts at Numis Securities Ltd in a report released on Thursday, June 22nd.
Shares Seesawing on Volume: Polymetal International Plc (POLY.L)
Shares of Polymetal International Plc (POLY.L) are moving on volatility today -0.35% or -3.18 from the open. The LSE listed company saw a recent bid of 903.32 and 113309 shares have traded hands in the session.
Polymetal International PLC buys Glencore's Kazakh gold mine
The ore is known to be treatable at the Polymetal plant and seems likely to supplant lower grade material in the existing plant feed.
897.00
Polymetal International PLC. Polymetal International Plc engages in the mining of gold and silver. Its activities also include the exploration, development, extraction, processing and reclamation of gold, silver, and copper mining and related activities.
BP plc and Polymetal International plc can help you retire early
While the resources industry has endured a challenging period in recent years, there may be cause for optimism. OPEC has cut production and may seek to do so for the duration of 2017.
Polymetal International plc and Travis Perkins plc set for FTSE 100 exit
Gold and silver miner Polymetal International (LSE: POLY) and building supplies firm Travis Perkins (LSE: TPK) are set to be demoted from the FTSE 100 when the FTSE committee announces the results of its final quarterly index review of 2016 on ...
Travis Perkins and Polymetal to leave FTSE 100 after reshuffle  Telegraph.co.uk
Are BHP Billiton plc, Polymetal International PLC And Patagonia Gold plc ...
Today's update from precious metals miner Polymetal (LSE: POLY) is positive and shows the company is on track to meet current production and cost targets for the full year.
Polymetal International on the hunt for more deals
Polymetal International is on the lookout for further acquisitions after its second deal this year to increase its gold production in central Asia.
Polymetal lifts Nezhda stake, option to buy rest
LONDON-- Russian gold miner Polymetal International PLC (POLY.LN) Monday said it has lifted its stake in its Nezhda gold deposit by 7% to 24.7% and acquired an option to buy the remaining 75.3% for between $105 million and $180 million.
TOP NEWS: Polymetal Acquires Option To Buy 100% Of Nezhda Gold Deposit  London South East (registration) (blog)
Polymetal International
POLYMETAL INTERNATIONAL PLC is a leading precious metals producer in Russia and a leading gold producer in Kazakhstan. In 2010, the Company was the fourth largest gold producer in Russia by production volume and its largest silver producer, ...