Recent Quotes (30 days)

You have no recent quotes
chg | %

GlaxoSmithKline plc news

   Watch this stock
Showing stories 1 - 10 of about 185   

Articles published

GSK 1,651.00 +8.50 (0.52%)
price chart
GlaxoSmithKline plc To Return �4bn To Shareholders
Shares in GlaxoSmithKline (LSE: GSK) (NYSE: GSK.US) added 64p to 1,625p during early trade this morning after the British healthcare firm announced the $14.5bn sale of its oncology portfolio to Swiss drugs producer Novartis.
Can GlaxoSmithKline PLC Rule The World?
Glaxo employs almost 100,000 people in over 100 countries - more than 13 thousand of these employees work in research - and development and by their own admission Glaxo claims to be �one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and ...
Novartis to Buy Glaxo Cancer Drugs, Sell Animal Health
... total of as much as $28.5 billion today. The transactions, as well as a plan to form a consumer-health joint venture with Glaxo, are part of an overhaul of the pharmaceutical industry spurred by the loss of sales as best-selling medicines lose ...
Correction to Glaxo Exits Cancer Drugs  Wall Street Journal
GlaxoSmithKline plc Gives Up On Cancer  The Motley Fool UK
Related articles »  
How Did AstraZeneca plc End Up Thrashing Rival GlaxoSmithKline plc?
Glaxo's share price grew a disappointing 12% over the past two years, trailing the FTSE 100′s return of nearly 18%. AstraZeneca, however, returned a startling 44%.
Related articles »  
You Can't Go Far Wrong Buying GlaxoSmithKline plc At Today's Price
It has been some time since pharmaceutical giant GlaxoSmithKline (LSE: GSK) (NYSE: GSK.US) has been this cheap.
GlaxoSmithKline plc (ADR) (NYSE:GSK): A Drug To Tackle Bribery Scandals  BasicsMedia
Glaxo Disciplines Employee After Polish Bribery Charges  Bloomberg
Related articles »  
The Buy Case For GlaxoSmithKline plc Just Got Better
GlaxoSmithKline's (LSE: GSK) (NYSE: GSK.US) deal with Novartis - due to compete in the first half of next year - is transformational and boosts the already-convincing buy case for the stock.
GlaxoSmithKline plc Given �Underperform� Rating at Credit Suisse (GSK)  Mideast Time
Novartis delivered solid sales and profit growth in the first quarter of ...  MarketWatch
Related articles »  
Should You Buy GlaxoSmithKline plc After Recent Declines?
I've been waiting for a good opportunity to buy into GlaxoSmithKline (LSE: GSK) (NYSE: GSK.US) for some time now. Luckily, recent declines have made Glaxo's shares look attractive on a valuation basis but there are some issues surrounding the company ...
GlaxoSmithKline plc (ADR) (NYSE:GSK) Divests Cancer Unit, Enters Joint ...
Dallas, Texas, 04/23/2014 (ustrademedia) - GlaxoSmithKline plc (ADR) (NYSE:GSK), a $134 billion drug company, announced divestment of its cancer business.
Glaxo Exits Cancer Drugs
Four disease areas will now make up 70% of Glaxo's revenue, with the bulk in respiratory drugs. Of the remaining 30%, half is made up of Glaxo's "established" products, some around 50 years old, that it will look to divest. The other half is made up of ...
Societe Generale Reiterates Buy Rating for GlaxoSmithKline plc (ADR) (GSK)
GlaxoSmithKline plc (ADR) (NYSE:GSK)'s stock had its �buy� rating restated by investment analysts at Societe Generale in a note issued to investors on Wednesday, Analyst RN reports.