Recent Quotes (30 days)

You have no recent quotes
chg | %

Bahamas Petroleum Company PLC news

   Watch this stock
Showing stories 1 - 10 of about 12   

Articles published

BPC 2.00 +0.02 (1.27%)
price chart
Tributes paid to Bee Gee Robin Gibb
Robin was the former president of The Heritage Foundation, which started the appeal for a Bomber Command Memorial to be placed in London.
Three jailed for Wycombe sword attack
THREE men who attacked a 20-year-old male with swords and left him in need of 50 stitches have been jailed for GBH. Ajmal Hussain, 28, Fasail Hussain, 27, and Arshad Younis, 25, all from Spearing Road, High Wycombe, were sentenced at Aylesbury ...
Record 6000 crowd pack out Cookham rock festival
A RECORD crowd of 6,000 packed into the heart of Cookham for an eighties rock festival. Let's Rock the Moor, which took place on Saturday, was sold out.
Community pub closed as it looks for a new tenant
A company was formed called The New Boot Ltd (TNBL) and tenant Simon Crawshaw, who runs The Three Horseshoes in Radnage, took over the lease.
Second year for Marlow Mayor
MARLOW Mayor Jocelyn Towns is gearing up for another year in the role after being voted in again on Tuesday night. Deputy Mayor Suzanne Brown was also re-elected for the next year.
Marlow boys in a league of their own
GREAT Marlow School's Year 8s celebrated their first league title after a perfect season, winning all seven of their matches with some excellent performances.
Retroscreen to join AIM
Pharma concern Retroscreen Virology Group is to join AIM this year in an IPO worth �15 million. The Tower-Hamlets based spin-out from Queen Mary University - which is hoping to raise the amount via broker Numis -specialises in viral studies in humans, ...
Xtract leaves Kyrgyzstan
Xtract held a 25 per cent stake in Zhibek Resources, a company that held a licence to explore in the country through the Kyrgyzstani company KNG Hydrocarbons. Santos - which held the remaining 75 per cent - decided that as a result of the 'lack of ...
PEMEX outlines procurement needs at OTC
PEMEX E&P has renewed its contract with a consortium of three Mexican companies, TRESE, ARDICA, and JB del Golfo, for a hotel vessel, the Armada Firman 3, and associated services, for the period 2012-13.
Boss's 'oxygen thief' slur
Mr Lee, a former NSW policeman, was formerly the company's manager of compliance in charge of workplace ethics. He made the comment in an exchange with a counterpart at Chubb Victoria, who needed to fly a worker to Sydney for weapons testing.