Recent Quotes (30 days)

You have no recent quotes
chg | %

Aminex plc news

   Watch this stock
Showing stories 1 - 10 of about 74   

Articles published

AEX 1.17 -0.03 (-2.71%)
price chart
Are Aminex plc, Premier Oil PLC And Oxford BioMedica plc Set For Strong ...
Up until yesterday, shares in Aminex (LSE: AEX) were down 28% over 12 months, echoing the slump among smaller oil and gas explorers.
Aminex PLC and Solo Oil PLC hail first gas sales in Tanzania  Proactive Investors UK
Aminex Plc on the cusp of gas production in Tanzania
Aminex (LON:AEX) has quietly come a long way in recent years and is now on the cusp of establishing its first revenues in Tanzania, which has been the core focus on the group.
Aminex plc & Solo Oil plc - The Importance of Tanzania
“If you base the TCF valuation on the same benchmark as the Ophir-Pavilion deal where Pavilion paid $353 million per TCF for its 20% stake in Tanzania's offshore blocks 1,3,4, then Ruvuma would be valued on an un-risked basis (1.17tcf) at $413 million ...
Aminex chief outlines the upside potential in Ruvuma
Jay Bhattacherjee, chief executive of gas producer Aminex plc (LON:AEX) tells investors about the “exciting development project down in Ruvuma,” where the company is looking to drill “sometime late this summer”.
Can BP plc, Soco International plc and Aminex plc make you rich?
Small-cap Aminex is the odd one out here because it's about to start production of gas rather than oil. The price of the gas Aminex will sell is subject to a pre-negotiated local price in Tanzania, home of the firm's soon-to-be producing asset. As such ...
PEG Ratio (5 yr expected):
Aminex PLC, through its subsidiaries, explores for, develops, and produces oil and gas reserves primarily in East Africa. The company operates through the Producing Oil and Gas Properties, Exploration Activities, and Oilfield Goods and Services se... more.
Oil & Gas Highlights: Oilex, Aminex Solo Oil, 88 Energy, San Leon Energy ...
Oilex has a 40% stake in Bhandut, in partnership with the Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation (GSPC) which owns the other 60%. Aminex PLC (LON:AEX) has produced first gas from its Kiliwani North gas field in Tanzania. Jay Bhattacherjee, chief executive ...
Why Solo Oil PLC And Aminex plc Are Set To Soar
Solo Oil (LSE: SOLO) and Aminex (LSE: AEX) have had a great past few weeks. Better-than-expected well test results, along with positive news regarding critical infrastructure, are just two of the many factors that have sent confidence in the two ...
Related articles »  
Should You Buy Solo Oil PLC Or Aminex plc After Tanzania Gas Deal?
Shares in Solo Oil (LSE: SOLO) and Aminex (LSE: AEX) opened sharply higher this morning, after the two firms announced that Solo would buy up to 13% of the Kiliwani North gas development in Tanzania from Aminex, for $7m. The deal is structured so that ...
Related articles »  
Solo Oil says optimal gas production expected soon
Under the terms of the gas sales agreement in Tanzania the gas will be priced at around US$3.07 per thousand cubic feet (it is contracted at US$3 per mln British thermal units).
Aminex provides update on Kiliwani North-1  OilVoice
Aminex, Solo Expect Kiliwani North Well To Produce 5000 Barrels A Day  London South East (registration) (blog)