Recent Quotes (30 days)

You have no recent quotes
chg | %

Samsung Group news

  
Showing stories 1 - 10 of about 70   

Articles published

Samsung Group, 'Chaebols' Face Scrutiny for Dominance, Lack Transparency
The Samsung Group and other chaebols, corporate conglomerates, faced increasing scrutiny this week for their dominance in the South Korean economy and for instances of lack of transparency.
Samsung Group Realigns Units Considers Cost of Top Salaries
Reporting from Seoul on April 7 suggests that the Samsung Group is in the process of realigning its units and considering the cost of the top salaries paid top executives.
Samsung Group looks to realign business units to reduce dependence on ...  SmartCompany.com.au
Samsung Electronics forecasts drop in profits  BBC News
Related articles »  
Samsung Group not prepping Galaxy S5 with metal body: CEO
However, Samsung has been reluctant to abandon the plastic so far, and after the statement of its CEO, it's seems quite unlikely that decides to grant the Galaxy F. Moreover, Samsung may face negative response upon arrival of such device, which is ...
Samsung Galaxy S5 Stirs up Excitement Among Mobile Service Carriers  Guardian Liberty Voice
Samsung Galaxy S 5 Comes to Sprint Customers for Zero Down with Easy Pay ...  Wall Street Journal
Related articles »  
Picking up a Samsung man
When a snake shows up out of nowhere, a Hyundai Group employee catches it with bare hands. A Doosan Group employee asks colleagues what to do through an intra-group social network service.
Samsung launches Galaxy Tab4 Series to rival Apple iPads
The group of tablets boasts WXGA display with a 16:10 screen aspect ratio and resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels. In Samsung's words, the new tablets offer �a brilliant visual experience while watching videos, playing games or reading digital content.�.
Samsung Announces Tab4 Series 10.1-inch, 8.0-inch, and 7.0-inch Tablets  Droid Life
Samsung Reveals 3 New mid-range Galaxy Tab4 Series Devices  The Next Web
Related articles »  
Samsung Group Hiring Announcement Drew Over 100K Applicants
Of these applicants, 80 percent were seeking permanent jobs while the other 20 percent sought internships at the conglomerate. The competition is fierce; the Samsung written test is sometimes compared to the national bar exam in terms of competitiveness.
Samsung holds entrance exam for first-half hiring  GlobalPost
[Kobiz Feature] Samsung's Dilemma in Continuing Paper-based Aptitude Test  The Korea Bizwire
Related articles »  
Samsung Group Sets Out for Growth of Financial Arms
The financial arms of the Samsung Group, which are led mainly by Samsung Life Insurance, are at a critical juncture now. All of the new CEOs of the subsidiaries who were appointed late last year put up profits, added value, and the like as the keywords ...
Samsung restructures financial units  Korea Times
Samsung prunes its securities, insurance units  Korea JoongAng Daily
Related articles »  
Samsung SDI and Cheil Industries merge creating the group's fifth largest ...
The world's leading TV display and smartphone battery manufacturer Samsung SDI and Cheil Industries, the group's chemical and electronics material unit, have merged creating a giant parts and materials company. Starting out as display producer, ...
Samsung Takes Another Step Towards Succession  Wall Street Journal (blog)
Samsung SDI to Buy Cheil for $3.3 Billion in Shares  Bloomberg
Related articles »  
Samsung Group's Chromebook 2 Release Date tipped for mid-April
The rumor mill churns again purporting Samsung Chromebook 2 release in mid-April and the prices, available in the two models�11.6-inch and 13-inch version with improved batteries, faster processors, and tweaks in exterior design.
Related articles »  
Samsung Group launches ChatON 3.5 version
Samsung Electronics today unveiled the new version 3.5 of ChatON, the global mobile and cross platform instant messenger service.